Original topic:

OneDrive

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 03:42 PM)
TheRev
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I have two OneDrive accounts. The live.com one has more storage space. But every time I sign in, shortly after, it reverts back to the outlook.com account with less storage. [Before I sign in to live.com, I remove the outlook.com OneDrive account]

This never happened before my S24.

Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a Microsoft 365 account that gives me one terabyte of cloud storage, and it's great for syncing my photography and document folders across different platforms and computers. If you have two OneDrive accounts, you probably have multiple login names. Identify which one you are using with your Samsung account and verify that it is using the live.com domain with more storage, if that's the one you want to use. Open the settings in the Samsung Cloud app and make sure that you have the proper permissions and I have the checkbox enabled to show the app on screen. Sometimes, cached data can cause unexpected behavior. Try clearing the cache and data for both the Samsung Cloud app and the OneDrive app:
Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Cloud.
Tap Storage and then select Clear cache and Clear data.
Repeat the same steps for the OneDrive app.
Restart your device and check if the issue persists.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a Microsoft 365 account that gives me one terabyte of cloud storage, and it's great for syncing my photography and document folders across different platforms and computers. If you have two OneDrive accounts, you probably have multiple login names. Identify which one you are using with your Samsung account and verify that it is using the live.com domain with more storage, if that's the one you want to use. Open the settings in the Samsung Cloud app and make sure that you have the proper permissions and I have the checkbox enabled to show the app on screen. Sometimes, cached data can cause unexpected behavior. Try clearing the cache and data for both the Samsung Cloud app and the OneDrive app:
Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Cloud.
Tap Storage and then select Clear cache and Clear data.
Repeat the same steps for the OneDrive app.
Restart your device and check if the issue persists.
0 Likes
TheRev
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. I'm not too technical, but I'll try this and get back to you.
0 Likes