Original topic:

Outlook app error 2400

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 07:44 AM)
userV15AO6Zo4s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Phone: S24 Ultra

I get an error code of 2400 when trying to add my work Outlook account to the Outlook App.

I can add my personal google account.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CaraMincks
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried dowblaoding the outlook app and setting up in the secure folder app apart from your personal account?

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
KnoxFather
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Error 2400 usually occurs due to a configuration error on the server side. If you're doing a manual Exchange email setup, ensure you've selected the correct encryption option and double check the rest of your sever details. If you're logging in via an M365 (It takes you to a page where you enter your username and password only) then you need to speak to your IT admin.
0 Likes
userV15AO6Zo4s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I am able to use the installed email exchange app. It took a while to get it to work. My IT department has been trying for 2weeks to get the actual outlook app to connect. I can log on through the phone browser. Tried to reset. Cleared Cache and Data.
0 Likes
Solution
CaraMincks
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried dowblaoding the outlook app and setting up in the secure folder app apart from your personal account?
0 Likes
userV15AO6Zo4s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank You Cara! That worked. I put the Outlook App into my secure folder and no problems.
0 Likes
userV15AO6Zo4s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I will try that. Thanks.
0 Likes