JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

People cant hear me on a phone call

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 05:07 PM)
hmcfly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having trouble with my S24ultra  people call me and can't here me I had the same problem with my s23ultra so I upgraded to the S24ultra  but it still persists  I have turned up the system volume  all the way like one tip said my microphone  is clear since it's only 4 days old so else can I do I'm puzzled

10 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
What happens when you make a call?

0 Likes
hmcfly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
They hear me fine it's just when business call I cant call them back I changed my dialing program it was a call blocking one I hope this fixes the problem
Loyd Koon
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Use the stock phone app. It has settings able to handle business calls and seems to do just fine.
hmcfly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm hoping so but not many call me so it will take a few days to find out I'm using the samsung dialer so it just a wait
And see game
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Try taking your problem to your carrier, maybe they have a solution.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree with neilth. If you've had the same problem with two different phones, this may be a carrier issue.
hmcfly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok thanks all I think the problem was with my dialer it control the spM and other things if it continues I call the phone company
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Please check to be sure you have microphone access enabled. The quick settings contains options for microphone and camera access.
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
When you bought new s24 phone, you probably transfered data, apps and settings from old device. It is possible that the issue got transfered from your old phone. If your phone is backed up, you could try to wipe your phone, then set it up as a new device, without transferring anything and see if issue persists.

0 Likes