Thid happened afterlast upgrade Sept 15 2024

Any idea?

0 Likes
8 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
There are several different ways to take screenshots on that model of phone and some are easy to do accidentally. Take a look at this page and see if you might be doing one or more of these without realizing it.

https://www.galaxys24manual.com/how-to-screenshot-on-samsung-s24/
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
If you have sn6y of your buttons set to trigger the screen shots (or camera) you are likely to trigger it in a pocket or purse. Try switching to either the palm swipe or just using the quick panel button when the you want to take a screen shot.
0 Likes
Phantom395
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
These are screenshots of websites, looks like financial, that i have never visited!
0 Likes
Phantom395
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My phone is a Galaxy S23+
0 Likes
lesliehens02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

That happened to me, too! I have a Galaxy A35. About 3 months ago. I found almost 100 screenshots in my Gallery, which is how I found out about the texts, because the texts weren't on my regular text list. It was scary! When I finally found the texts, sorry I don't remember how - maybe connected to the screenshots? - I sent one asking what was going on and didn't get an immediate response, so I texted "stop" and "they" did. I haven't received any more. I'm sorry now that I deleted everything; nobody understands what I'm trying to say and think I'm just making it up!

0 Likes
lesliehens02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This is happening to me, too! I just replied to someone about receiving about 100 financial screenshots, but not from my phone.

NOW, I am getting notifications (which is weird, because most of my notifications are turned off, and I don't know why/how I'm getting them) asking if I want to see my screenshots from today, even though I haven't taken any. When I look at it, it's a random screenshot taken of MY phone screen. I looked in my Gallery, and there were a dozen of these, going back about 2 weeks.  Several were of my home page, others were from various activities that I had been enagaged in. Does anyone know what's going on? Does someone have access to my phone? This is so bizarre, and now - scary!

0 Likes
lesliehens02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm new to this community. Can someone explain why the heading says:

Phone downloading random screenshots

(Topic created: a minute ago)
 0 Views

when you have been talking here for 2 weeks? Shouldn't it say (Topic created 2 weeks ago)?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

The time is for the last comment. So even if the topic was created weeks ago, the last comment was 1 minute ago.

0 Likes