Original topic:

Phone reset?

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My Samsung account reset during the night. Did anyone else's?
0 Likes
9 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
What do you mean by reset did some change happen or notice something new
0 Likes
UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
There was a system update yesterday. But that didn't have anything to do.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I got a update to privacy and terns agreement not Long ago haven't noticed anything changed
UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I had a system update occurred yesterday
0 Likes
UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Just checked.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

A system update is not an account reset - what exactly are you referring to. Can you be specific about what happened?  Did your phone reset or your Samsung account?

0 Likes
UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It could be either one. I have samsung wallet in my phone and it said that my credit cards were deleted and I had to put them back in. I didn't do that though because I have google pay Also, and I don't use samsung pay very much Anymore.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

That was the Samsung Pay app resetting itself.  It's gone rogue over the last two months, constantly resetting--although it's mostly been happening on the watch and leaving the phone alone.  If you are using Google Wallet, switch to that as the default until things settle down.

UKRocksall63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. That makes sense that the samsung wallet app would reset itself, though I don't know why. I had it on my phone but didn't really use it much. I usually stayed with google wallet. I took samsung while it out of my phone.This morning and I'll just stay with google wallet.
It's all good right now. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes