Options
Galaxy S24
Anyone know how to keep my phone ring volume on while using Bluetooth devices

5 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

Why?  The nature of having Bluetooth headphones or earbuds is so your sound stays in your ears, not everyone else's.  I do not believe you can have the sounds coming out of the phone speaker at the same time your Bluetooth is connected.  That would kind of defeat the purpose. Other BT connected devices, that do not involve diverting sound from the phone will still allow your ringer to ring.

0 Likes
userpI5umnrF9B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I use a head set at work for calls and meetings but when I'm out the volume is at zero and I miss alot of calls
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

You can turn the headset off and turn up the volume, or you can keep the headphones connected and keep using it as usual. You can get a galaxy watch and then it will buzz on your wrist for calls and notifications.

As a matter of fact, you can make a routine for turning up your volume when you disconnect the headphones so you don't have to do it manually.

Screenshot_20240429_163014_Modes and Routines.jpg

0 Likes
userpI5umnrF9B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes if I remember to turn my volume back up manually it does not do it automatically when I disconnect
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

See the addendum I wrote in my edited post above about creating a routine to automate that.  You can also create a routine to automate the process of turning down the volume when the headset is connected.

0 Likes