JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Question regarding in-call translation via whatsapp

(Topic created: 03-27-2024 06:29 AM)
Manda07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello everyone. I have been using the standard in-call translation feature on my S24U, and it has been functioning exceptionally well. However, I am curious to know if there is a way to utilize this feature in conjunction with WhatsApp. I am aware that the Text translation service can be integrated with WhatsApp, but I am specifically interested in utilizing the in-call translation feature during WhatsApp calls. Any insights or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Your welcome if you could please mark the post as Solved it helps us out a lot and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

the option is in the 3 dot menu in the comment 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
At the moment it's only available for use in normal calls, but hopefully it will be added to other apps at a later date

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Manda07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much for letting me know!
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Your welcome if you could please mark the post as Solved it helps us out a lot and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

the option is in the 3 dot menu in the comment 

Manda07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
One more question. How do I use chat translation using dex?
0 Likes