Original topic:

Crackling sound switching from portrait to landscape mode in Facebook

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 07:22 AM)
JackoB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello,

My Samsung S24+ is having an issue with the sound when i am watching a video in Facebook and turning my phone while watching to switch to landscape mode. (full screen)

When i do this the phone produces some kind of crackling sound for 1/2 secs, and then just contiues as normally in landscape mode.

This problem only occures (as far as i know) in Facebook when i swicht my phone from portrait to landscape mode (full screen) while watching a video.

I guess its software as its not happening with other apps but it should be doing this right?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JackoB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Delete the app and re-install. Worked for me the second time i tried it. I think FB had an update in between. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
stm9935
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same exact issue on my s24 ultra. It's also only happens for facebook video. I can't replicate it with any other app.
Solution
JackoB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Delete the app and re-install. Worked for me the second time i tried it. I think FB had an update in between. 

0 Likes
PeteH1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Happens with my a15 in Facebook and YouTube - sounds like a lot of ball bearings rattling around inside the phone

0 Likes
stm9935
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks , specifically clearing the cache and data and uninstalling and re-installing worked for me.