Original topic:

Rounded or squared edges on ultra?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Just wanna ask everyone's opinion on this. I know the reason the edges on ultra phones are squared due to having the s pen included, but would you want rounded edges on ultra phones? I feel like the only reason I don't like my s24 ultra is due to the squared edges. It would be nice to have a rounded edge ultra phone. Just my thoughts. What about y'all? 
19 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Keep it, there's a way I'm sure. If they end up doing it, it would get rid of the uncomfortableness
0 Likes
userRKYr1e2jTO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree been used to the rounded EDGES
0 Likes
TWE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got a free s24 from AT&T and I love the square corners. I plan to look at a case for it. I had one on my s21 because I was always dropping it. The case had rounded corners, which was fine. I suspect I can get rounded corners if I want. I'll have to see what's available. When I asked about trading in my s21 the sales rep at Costco took one look at my case and said he didn't think I'd have any problem with it, so I figure it's a good idea to have a case. But that's just me; you'll have to decide for yourself.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Square edges are better because it doesn't cut off content and it doesn't make the phone look like a cheap toy
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I really enjoy that part šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I bought the S24+ because of price and don't like squared edges. Glad I did. Seems the Ultra has quite a few tech issues.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I have no trouble with mine. I love square edges because it feels more natural on the edges when using the S-Pen. Feels like an actual note taking tool.
Options
Galaxy S24
It's a personal preference, but you can go to an authorized dealer to get the feel of what style you prefer. Just an idea that may assist you with your purchase if you're buying the phone directly from Samsung.
0 Likes
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
The S24U is a flat screen with edges on the sides now
0 Likes
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I should've said corners. That's what I meant. Like the regular models.