Original topic:

Rounded or squared edges on ultra?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Just wanna ask everyone's opinion on this. I know the reason the edges on ultra phones are squared due to having the s pen included, but would you want rounded edges on ultra phones? I feel like the only reason I don't like my s24 ultra is due to the squared edges. It would be nice to have a rounded edge ultra phone. Just my thoughts. What about y'all? 
19 Replies
Tnote313
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Square edges give the phone such a sharp and nostalgic square look the note series did. I like it. Though it's not as ergonomic it still is so unique to most other phones in today's market.
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah you're right about that. I guess I'm still used to my old iPhones rounded edges. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my phone I just wonder how it would feel with the rounded edges
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@donavanb Square edges sets it off from all the other phones. 

If the square edges bother you, you can always add a case with rounded edges. Or go with the plus model. 

0 Likes
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Any case recommendations with rounded edges? And I feel I would enjoy the plus models but I feel like I'd miss the extra features on my ultra
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Would you like the S25 Ultra to have rounded corners? It's going to get a design change, so, how would you feel if they implement it?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S24

@MatthewReiter It's not that critical for me to worry about especially since it is 6+ months out. Odds are great that it will have square corners since it is a trademark Ultra design feature. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Ice Universe is having a skill issue with the S24U, lol. Samsung seems scared of him 1718138416405.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S24

@MatthewReiter I've always had a Note or Ultra until the Fold came out. Never had a problem with the square corners. Now the Fold 6 is rumored to have square corners. Can't wait! 

I forgot to mention that I have an S23 Ultra (along with my Fold 5) and my wife has the S24 Ultra. I've never heard a complaint about the square corners. 

0 Likes
donavanb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That would be so good. What would they do with the S pen though?
0 Likes