JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Third party S pen Stuck

(Topic created: Tuesday)
user4z7gyLyVen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I lost my s pen and replaced it with a non Samsung. It's too far in and I cannot get it out as I would my OEM pen. Besides taking it in to a tech is there any suggestions? I've tried tapping on the bottom to no avail. Thanks for any response.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

If you cannot get this out yourself, you would need to take it to an authorized Samsung repair store to see if they can remove it for you.  This is just another example of what happens when you try to "save money" by going third party.  You end up spending more for repairs, and end up having to buy the OEM part anyways!

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

If you cannot get this out yourself, you would need to take it to an authorized Samsung repair store to see if they can remove it for you.  This is just another example of what happens when you try to "save money" by going third party.  You end up spending more for repairs, and end up having to buy the OEM part anyways!

0 Likes
user4z7gyLyVen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Burger shoot quick reply. This was not a trying to save money accident. It was early and nothing was open and I had this in my desk. I did not realize it because it was short that it would not be able to get it out. Now I know.
0 Likes
user4z7gyLyVen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry it's not burger but thank you for your super quick response...
0 Likes