Original topic:

S24+ Bluetooth audio

(Topic created: Thursday)
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
After finally getting my phonebook to download in my Jeep Uconnect now I cannot for the life of me get this audio to work. Please has anyone found a solution to this and can share. I don't use Android Auto literally despise that app. I fully regret upgrading my S22 Ultra to this brick. 
22 Replies
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi! Does it not connect to the car?

0 Likes
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I can connect to the car. I had to change the Bluetooth version from 1.2 to 1.1 for it to download my phonebook. When I go into the Bluetooth settings and turn on audio, it automatically turns it right back off after I click on it.
0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

I believe it is because you need to reconnect your device to the car. Unpair the car from your phone and remove it from paired devices. Also, delete your phone from the car too. Reconnect your phone with the car. ***But I would be careful; I am not sure if redoing the pairing process will delete your phonebook.***

0 Likes
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I unpaired and went into safe mode and cleared all wifi and Bluetooth cache. I repaired. Nothing. Same. Only connected for calls.
0 Likes
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It also won't connect to audio for my Bose speaker.
0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Try swiping down on the notification panel and look for the Media button. There, you should control the media output on connected devices.

0 Likes
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I did that already. Connections > Bluetooth > Uconnect > click audio.
It won't leave it selected. It turns it right back off before I can exit the settings. See what I'm saying. I've done ALL the steps.

Swiping down every setting that is possible to be on is selected. Didn't make a difference.
0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant the Media Output button1721922524211.jpg
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
T mobile buddies šŸ˜