Original topic:

S24+ Bluetooth audio

(Topic created: Thursday)
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
After finally getting my phonebook to download in my Jeep Uconnect now I cannot for the life of me get this audio to work. Please has anyone found a solution to this and can share. I don't use Android Auto literally despise that app. I fully regret upgrading my S22 Ultra to this brick. 
22 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

It may be the latest firmware, but maybe that firmware has not been updated to accommodate newer phones; specifically the S24 and/or Android 14

0 Likes
americanginger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't think this is going to work unless Samsung releases a fix. I've been through every setting in the phone and vehicle, even swapped Bluetooth version from 1.2 back to 1.1 as well as clearing all cache and settings. The only thing I haven't done is factory reset which I don't think is going to make a difference at this point.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Reset wouldn't help, as it's clearly a hiccup between the S24/Android 14 and UConnect. As I said, Chrysler may not have gotten the latest update from Android and/or has not updated the firmware for it. This is more likely a Google issue rather than a Samsung issue.
0 Likes