Original topic:

S24 Ultra Audio Going in and out

(Topic created: 06-20-2024 01:01 PM)
msualumni33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I had a Note9 and noticed that when I was on a oone call the audio would randomly go out for a few seconds with almost every call. I had other problems and decided to upgrade, hoping a new phone would remedy all issues.

However, the problem persists with my new S24 Ultra. I am on the speaker phone talking and the audio just goes out. It does this a few times with almost every call.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Robyn

5 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Sounds like you're being plagued by a third-party application - especially if you pulled everything over from your previous device. My recommendation is to try your phone in safe mode to see if these symptoms persist, if they don't then start removing any third-party applications starting with the latest one added until the symptoms disappear. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983

0 Likes
msualumni33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for this excellent advice. I'm going to try this and I will report back!

Robyn

0 Likes
Alex_V
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a similar problem on my Samsung Galaxy S 24 Ultra device. During a call via speakerphone, only the top speaker works intermittently. It turns on and off. In all services, such as: Google Meet, Discord, Telegramm, Whatsup...

Safe Mode does not fix the problem.

0 Likes
Alex_V
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

During normal audio playback, both speakers work fine.

0 Likes
uservAJI6xq6zg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same problem with my s24 512 Ultra, unlocked bought from Samsung. Don't like holding the phone even with a case it hurts my fingers. Speaker phone might work for a a very few minutes or maybe even five or more minutes but then speakerphone function no longer works. I can still hear if I put the phone to my ear but disabling and re-enabling the speakerphone icon never works again during that phone call. I can hang up and call back and now it will work for a while but then stop working. Spent over an hour searching online can't find a solution.