Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
693 Replies
rawshooter
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Pro Mode is broken, the dng files currently have no advantage in dynamic range as they should, tell support.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s24-series/don-t-upragde-to-s24-ultra-if-you-do-raw-photo...

0 Likes
rehobothdziners1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am also facing the same camera issues with Samsung s24 ultra. Though it has 200mp camera. The output is really worse. Earlier I had s22 plus in which the photographs are awesome. Now I am very much upset by seeing the photos taken. Waiting for the update from samsung otherwise I need to go for selling of this phone.

0 Likes
Simz7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Not is long range zoom alot worse than the S23 ultra. I'm having a huge issue with doing portrait mode shots with my wife. It's only recognizing one of us unless the phone is real close. On the plus side, pictures from 1x to 10x are better in this phone and battery life is waaaaay better on this phone.
0 Likes
Cellgirl1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
On my new s24 ultra there is no Camera Assistant setting while in camera mode Settings. Can someone help please. Tx!
0 Likes
johnsamsung99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I usually don't comment but it's true what you are saying.
The S24 series has white balance issues.
A youtuber techmo has pointed out that s24 series has white balance issues 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf5y36EwMkc&t=604s 
Also a small danish streamer has white balance issues on his Samsung s24 ultra.

For your information i'm using a samsung s21 ultra myself and i'm considering other brands as my next phone.
white.png

yellow2.png

0 Likes
Ykazo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the same problem I have so much regret that I change my S22 ultra for the S24 ultra Hi, Samsung, because they have the best photo ever. But with that to that device , I just really don't understand why I got the wost photo ever...

I take a beautiful photo with a perfect light in the photo was perfect on the gallery , but when the air something just add just the picture and is get worst very worst. 

I'm a big customer of Samsung. I got the all the s device I start with the S4 ...

Am I got every device of this I just jumped the s twenty three because I donid1878 t find too much difference between the s23 & the 22 ... 

Whatever I regret my buy if I can I just want to return off my S22 Ultra. The picture was really, really. Really really really better

I hope somebody on samsung read this 

0 Likes
Ykazo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi, maybe Maybe samsung can just let us the choice if we want to Keep the original photo or keep the new one with the AI just Destroy it.

It's funny because I take my picture I see it it was beautiful I'm like wow amazing pic. I'm a few seconds afthe device. Just changed it for the worst picture seen

0 Likes
Bacuba12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

The biggest problem is Samsung's auto retouch feature that happens right after you take the shot. Turning off all of the options does not do anything to prevent this. It happens automatically in the default gallery app.

They need to give us an option to disable any ai/auto generating post processing after the photo is taken. It genuinely ruins the photos. 

Please Samsung. Fix the camera!! I'm on the Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus.

0 Likes
ShrutiJangalgi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue I am also facing. The picture quality is very poor. I am very disappointed with the Samsung camera. Also, the phone gets heated if I use the camera for 5 minutes. What should I do? It's been only 22 days, but I am not satisfied at all.

0 Likes
ShrutiJangalgi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Can we replace the product and get a good product?

0 Likes