Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
527 Replies
userzXeidpziQn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My phone takes awesome pictures
0 Likes
LYAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Doesn't it make them yellow after taking them? I've had this cell phone since yesterday.
troytrent
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am supposed to trade in my s22 ultra. I took 100x telegraph photos with both these phones (s22u and s24u) and I can tell you for sure that the s22u is much better. S24u is close, and slightly better at closer distances. I'm not sure what to make of it all.
user4J3lVPqY0Q
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I upgraded from the s22 ultra as well. I agree. Hopefully they can fixed this with an update
0 Likes
userIy1005Mh3H
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes I bought 2 S24Ultra. Both same yellowish, and blur backgroind when enlarge. It just doesnt want to produce clear overall image. Noisy too. Ppl who say it prpduce good image just never enlarge it or havent own a decent phone before.

Members_hBdaAvB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

My 22+ took way better pictures.  

Dtechlover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes my pictures also is turning yellow and blurry 

0 Likes
sss54
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issue. My 15-year-old phone can take a better picture than this. I hope it can be fixed via software.
Jtwizzle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's the same cameras as the s23u except for the 5x. Worst case, they just revert it back to whatever the s23u is tuned for.
Dtechlover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Any updates from samsung?

0 Likes