Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
693 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Seen amazing pictures from the phone it maybe your settings
0 Likes
Stephnic64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I appreciate the suggestions of the settings but I've changed them numerous times and reset everything and did it all again. And it's still the same. I know it's capable of taking great pics. Was trying to see if it was just me or other people as well, and based on the responses, I'd say it's just me. Thanks for answering my question.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
All else fails try the diagnostic test in settings device care
0 Likes
Emon13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I recently opened the snapchat camera and started taking pictures with that. I don't understand why but samsung just degraded the s24 ultra camera with this 6.1.1 update and the pictures from snapchat are way better even in low light. It can beat iphone 16 pro max as per my thinking. But the actual camera app the pictures are dull and doesn't even look good and in low light it looks like really bad. Samsung must fix this.. really dissapointingšŸ™‚
0 Likes