JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 plus battery charged at 100% drops percentage to 99% after a few minutes of use?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24

So, a few days ago I noticed when my phone has charged to 100%, it quickly drops to 99% within a minute or less from simply unplugging the charger. Anyone has any thoughts? Up to recently, it would stay on 100% then drop to 99 after some use, not immediately after unplugging the charger. 

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
28 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
The beep once choice is in effects. Look at the top of the screenshot. It says effects under "then". You should be able to find beep once there.1724212859572_1724212859564_0.jpg
Options
Galaxy S24
Ohhh.. Cool. Thanks again and this actually gave me the option to show the "Fully Charged" message :).
Options
Galaxy S24
No problem and glad it all worked out 😀
Magicant1983
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Always check your social media apps. They changed their settings for you to keep everything active at all times, spying on every move and every thing said. Get rid of Meta and Samsung devices can do oh so much more than you thought. My S22+ with its 5 year old battery lasts for 2 days still if I'm not gaming.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

How does your 2 year old phone have a 5 year old battery?

0 Likes
Adam11729
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have basic battery protection on? This just barely charges the battery to 100%. This is to make the battery last longer
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes! I do.
0 Likes
Adam11729
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Then that may be the cause
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
But I was sure it wasn't doing this because I've had it on for some time. Maybe I was mistaken. Someone else suggested this.