JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 plus dual Sim, mobile data drops off sometimes (Turkiye)

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 01:03 PM)
Muratgurel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. I have a new s24+ for about a month now. I always use dual sim cards , in this phone the mobile connection randomly drops, sometimes comes back in under a minute, but sometimes I have to turn off and on again (the mobile data)

I tried the Sim cards on my old phone, they work perfectly. I also tried removing one of the Sim cards on s24+, this way mobile connection works normally.

Is this like a hardware issue or something similar, any suggestions? Thanks

(I formatted the phone, changed the Sim card, reset the settings etc, everything tried) 

0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Sounds like it was setup incorrectly and a system restore is in order. Please review the manual through this step. Enter bios some point after restore o make your Sim card somewhat new. Start a call or text and finish phone setup. You should be in working order.
0 Likes
Muratgurel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you I restored the phone to default wiped everything, changed the Sim etc. Nothing changed. I think the hardware has a problem, if it was software related, millions of people would face the same issue. 

0 Likes
Mohamed magdy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have asame proplem

0 Likes
Mohamed magdy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

In addtion to that many pepole tried to call getting my phone turned off 

0 Likes
Muratgurel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I sent my phone to the official technical service of Samsung, they asked for the videos of the phone when mobile data drops off, I sent them. They will examine the phone and maybe change it with a new one, we'll see in the following days. 

0 Likes
lord-carlos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same exact problem. S21+ works, S24 data connection stops. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes