Original topic:

S24 ultra performance

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy S24
Honestly after all the hype about the s24 ultra it is not performing and matching the same energy I expected a huge upgrade from my old Samsung note 10 plus low light performance seems the same as the note 10 plus to me specially while taking a video mode not so really a huge upgrade in my opinion it seems like Samsung is focusing more on the AI stuff like anyone cares about the AI technology not what we asked for in the first place and they supposedly optimized all apps to work like on the apple devices but it feels like they didn't optimized it seems the same and unfortunately larger megapixels doesn't always mean better and low light photography or better video quality and since the s25 ultra or note is coming soon I highly doubt they' even care to fix those issues on the s24 ultra 
0 Likes
13 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Honestly there's a reason why they disabled satellite connectivity on the s24 ultra they rushed it out because they didn't care about the s24 ultra
AsanteBacala
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The AI stuff is not worth the price of upgrading. It's mostly a bunch of poorly functioning gimmicks. Samsung is beginning to lose its edge. Samsung can keep the fluff and build more on the foundations of hardware and software integration. Not going to bother upgrading in the future with the next generation of Galaxy Phones.
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
And their customer service? OMFG šŸ¤¦. I HATE iPhone. However, I might, potentially, POSSIBLY just switch
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung made all this promises because people were complaining and yet they haven't done **bleep** about it either
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
The s24 series screen is also not so great. You actually get much better quality and better blacks on the s23 ultras screen SMH šŸ¤¦
Options
Galaxy S24
Idk about the screen quality but on my s24 ultra seems fine to me the only issue I have is the camera performance I think they already fixed the issue about the the screen from a update
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
It's supposed to get up to 2600 nits of peak brightness. However, both the s23 ultra and tab s9 series get up to 1600 nits of peak brightness. I had an s23 ultra now an s24 ultra And a tab s9. Both my tab s9 AND s24 ultra on the exact same video, using the same streaming service, synced to the second, get the EXACT same peak brightness.
Options
Galaxy S24
As far i can remember the extra nits of brightness only activates while your out in the sun on the s24 ultra when the s24 ultra was launched you could enable Manuelly but Samsung removed it with an update unfortunately
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I AM talking about in the sun. Sorry I didn't clarify.