Original topic:

S24 ultra sound buzzing/distorted

(Topic created: a week ago)
abhi18
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I am experiencing technical difficulties with my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and Galaxy Buds Pro 2. The issues began on August 28, 2024, while I was working and listening to music on my Buds Pro 2. The audio suddenly became distorted and buzzing. I replayed the section of the song, but the issue did not persist. However, after approximately 10 minutes, the buzzing and distortion recurred on four separate songs. I removed the earbuds and ceased using them for the remainder of the day.

Today, while watching a video on YouTube with the audio playing through the phone's speaker, I encountered the same buzzing and distortion twice. I am seeking assistance in understanding the cause of these intermittent audio issues and finding a resolution.
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Just to make sure, the buzzing sound the first time came from the headphones, and the second time, it came directly from the phone's speaker. Is that right? Do you have any external devices connected to your phone? Try removing any third-party cases, protective films, skins, adhesives, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your phone. They may be causing an interference with the speakers. If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us by private message. Us the link below. 
SamsungModerator

0 Likes