Original topic:

S24 ultra

(Topic created: Friday)
backwoodsbeauty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My brand new s24 ultra has dead pixels and Boost wanted to turn it in on my insurance as if I caused this malfunction. Not gonna happen. The phone is three days old and I have screenshot of when I first turned it on! I need a replacement and yall can have thus junk back!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
You usually have between 15 and 30 days to return it, so take it back to Boost Mobile. Posting here will not help, and donā€™t wait until it's too late to return it.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Just return it. May be a defective unit. Make boost give you a replacement it has to go through warranty if phone has no physical damage. Had a similar experience with t mobile long time ago.
0 Likes
backwoodsbeauty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
We don't have a local store so I called and called and I'm not believing thus. I've never had so many problems returning something defective in my 53 yrs. Alive! They keep wanting to turn it in to the insurance I have on it but the problem is it is a defective device and it was like this when I opened the brand new box. Does anyone know a number for customer service for Samsung? Even though I bought it thru boost, I still registered it new on the Samsung site and it supposably came straight from Samsung
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Try sending an email to the Samsung CEO here: https://support-us.samsung.com/help/contact/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp
0 Likes