JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24U notification icons won't stop overlaying on lockscreen clock

(Topic created: yesterday)
S24Uuser
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

No matter how I move or resize the clock. There it always an overlay. Unless I make my clock small enough to be really inconvenient.

Anyone else?

UPDATE: This appears as system bug.
I just downloaded Lockstar from Goodlock. And I'm able to adjust everything. And it actually works. Unlike the base system udjustments.
7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
You need to use Goodlock Lockstar and adjust the notifications down
1728168771853_1728168771843_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

S24Uuser
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I searched it on reddit as a last attempt. First thing I came across was people complaining about it not working for music. Then it being fixed in an update. I downloaded it and it works fine now. Thanks!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Happy to help

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
helpdondon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
How to fix
0 Likes
S24Uuser
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Download lockstar on the Goodluck app and adjust everything individually from there
0 Likes
helpdondon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah got a icon moves when u hold it in drug as and let go icon instantly travels to edge of screen half of circle icon shows. double tap expands icon to screen feel up screen we ill not move do can't drag it . Any tap reduces size as and it travels back to edge of screen again only showing half of circle icon that ruined all that goes the screen .it functions of 4 tap buttons do things that do not need to b done at the time it expanded .it useless I don't know how it got on phone.
0 Likes
helpdondon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you.
0 Likes