Original topic:

SCREEN COLORS LOOKS VERY DULL AND FLAT ON VIVID PROFILE

(Topic created: 06-06-2024 01:05 AM)
userw8qanhi3cy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Dear Samsung,

We noticed the screen colors on Galaxy S24 series look dull and flat under Vivid color profile. All previous Galaxy S series didn't have this issue. This screen color issue has been reported by many people all over the world. 

Please look into this issue and release a fix ASAP. Make the colors pop, vibrance, and vivid like all the older Galaxy S series under Vivid Color Profile. Most people like that punchy and vibrance colors. If they want natural looking colors, they can change to Natural Color Profile. Vivid profile means vibrance and deep colors, not pale like Galaxy S24 from factory.

Thank You

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Sounds like your software needs to be updated if you're not seeing it - check out these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

This has already been resolved you need to set the vivid slider to your desired vividness 

1. From the home screen, swipe down once to access the quick settings toggles.
  2. Tap the gear icon to access Settings.
  3. Tap the Display option.
  4. Scroll to the Screen mode option and tap it.
  5. Select Vivid.
  6. At the bottom, a new Advanced settings button will appear -- Tap Advanced Settings.
  7. At the bottom, you'll see the vividness slider with its three options.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

userw8qanhi3cy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Gary,

I did not see the Advanced settings under Vivid profile. However, I figured out why it didn't shows up. I just need to select Natural then back to Vivid again. The thing is, I always had Eyes comfort shield setting on so it auto hide the Vivid Advanced settings.

This is a problem for people who also had Eyes comfort shield enabled and didn't know that it auto hide the Advanced vivid profile settings.

See if Samsung can make the Advanced Vivid settings available with Eyes comfort shield enabled simultaneously.

Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Sounds like your software needs to be updated if you're not seeing it - check out these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

0 Likes