Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 04:15 PM)
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Totally regret buying that phone, It's absolutely mess, And no respond from samsung support people, Settings on the phone getting change by itself, NFC toggle impossible to turn on, Phone randomly reset to whatever. To people who wants to know. Don't buy this phone, At least not yet !!! 
8 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm not having any issues whatsoever with my S24 Ultra have you tried Wiping the Cache Partition
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, Just spend about an hour 1/2. With remote technical support, they could not do nothing. They'll only suggesting Factory reset, That I knew without their help. And they still not guarantee if it will work after., Do you use samsung wallet ? Those problems occurEd after March recent update.
AdeptMaven
Star
Options
Galaxy S24
A factory reset might help with your random reboots and the settings randomly changing (haven't experienced either of those myself). The NFC issue is a software thing that they will have to work out with BMW and that will take some time. Maybe April's update but maybe not till May or later.
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello,

Have you updated all apps/services on the app store?

If you go to: Settings>Connections>NFC and Contactless payment>Contactless Payments > Click on the Other tab, does this screen look similar to the attached screenshot?

1710491467414.jpg
0 Likes
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No
0 Likes
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
That's the screen I get1710497147363.jpg
0 Likes
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Please click on the text that says NFC and Contactless Payments (not on the gray button) and continue the instructions on my first post.
moey1888
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I totally agree. Hated that $1200 phone. I'm glad it left my house accidentally on a hay trailer. Fell off and never found. Goodbye **bleep**
0 Likes