JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Switch hangs at 99.9% and 1 minute remainin when trying to transfer data from IPhone 13Pro

(Topic created: 05-07-2024 06:39 AM)
KRIn_Tre
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,
going to come back to Android world again after few years of Apple-devices.  

Samsung has a great piece of software - Samsung Switch - with which you should be able to transfer data from the iPhone (IPhone 13 Pro) to the new Android, but it just doesn't work. Switch freezes at 99.9% and 1 minute remaining every time. Already tried numerous times and waited a couple of hours in that minute-to-go situation.
Also tested moving as little as possible things, resetting the cache, etc. - doesn't help.
And actually the transfer of Whatsapp data would be the most important thing now, images and other stuff can be synced via Google with other devices as well.

Anyone else had this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KRIn_Tre
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I will reply to myself. Got this finally working with the help of this video:
https://youtu.be/pBbH9JRNQes?si=3DHCcAts6RmoSUbZ

The idea was to interrupt the normal way of transfer and then initiate it again. Already tried to transfer only Whatsapp related data and it did not work, but when did the transfer according to this video, it suddenly worked.

So have to conclude that the interrupt-restart -type of approach did the trick. Hopefully this info helps someone else 🙂 

View solution in context

Learn how to transfer whatsapp chats from iphone to android in this video. For more videos like this then please leave a like. GuideRealm is the home of technology-based how-to's, guides & tips Equipment & tools I use (affiliate links): Tubebuddy (YouTube tools): ...
1 Reply
Solution
KRIn_Tre
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I will reply to myself. Got this finally working with the help of this video:
https://youtu.be/pBbH9JRNQes?si=3DHCcAts6RmoSUbZ

The idea was to interrupt the normal way of transfer and then initiate it again. Already tried to transfer only Whatsapp related data and it did not work, but when did the transfer according to this video, it suddenly worked.

So have to conclude that the interrupt-restart -type of approach did the trick. Hopefully this info helps someone else 🙂 

Learn how to transfer whatsapp chats from iphone to android in this video. For more videos like this then please leave a like. GuideRealm is the home of technology-based how-to's, guides & tips Equipment & tools I use (affiliate links): Tubebuddy (YouTube tools): ...