JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adding Contacts on the new S24

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
JonJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a new S24. A lot of things didn't transfer from my old note10+, including my contacts. In the messages app (Samsung, not Google. I tried Google and didn't like it.) I managed to add one contact, but no more. I am trying to add selected contacts I have on my old phone. Names + phone numbers. How can I accomplish that?

Thanks, Jon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JonJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I was in messages, and I selected contacts at the bottom of the screen, and adding contacts there just didn't work. I was going to ask how else to get to contacts, then I thought of trying from phone instead of from messages. That worked. Thank you for stirring my thought processes.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, seems you have a bug on your phone
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you getting text messages on the phone you are trying to add contacts too
0 Likes
JonJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, I receive text messages just fine. Since getting the new phone, I have not received any that I want to add as contacts. I am trying to create contacts separately that I had on my old phone.

Thanks, Jon

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Be in your contacts to add people and numbers
Solution
JonJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I was in messages, and I selected contacts at the bottom of the screen, and adding contacts there just didn't work. I was going to ask how else to get to contacts, then I thought of trying from phone instead of from messages. That worked. Thank you for stirring my thought processes.

0 Likes