Original topic:

Samsung built in video editor losing quality/frames when trimming

(Topic created: 04-30-2024 12:17 AM)
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've noticed when I trim videos, the frame rate will drop when all of the other factors are kept the same.

This is so annoying. I trim my videos all the time to save space/keep the highlights. I never had this problem with any of the last Samsung phone. Thinking of returning the phone now. It really is a huge set back
29 Replies
laualexa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same problem. I edit my videos all the time, and now, after the last update, all the videos I edit or trim lose quality and are very, very slow. I had to revert the changes to avoid losing the video.
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is so disappointing. I always trim/edit my videos before uploading them to socials. Super annoying. SAMSUNG FIX THIS!!!
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
As a work around. I edit on Google photos. Still annoying when I can do it straight from the gallery.
Sayanth
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am also having the sane issue please reslove this asap.

ongeduardo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I realized only recently so I had to revert all videos I trimmed/edited since April 2024, older videos are already saved in external drive so I cannot revert them, it's annoying! Samsung please fix it ASAP!!!

0 Likes
user7t02ALMjEl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same. Jerky embarrassing videos after editing
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
As a work around. I edit on Google photos. Still annoying when I can do it straight from the gallery
sdrawkcablla
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Seriously. Samsung. The **bleep** is your issue. We give you billions of dollars and you so busy finger popping your assholes you cant take 5 minutes TO USE AI TO FIX THIS **bleep**ING ISSUE.
Asurax
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay so I'm not the only one dealing with this **bleep**