Original topic:

Samsung built in video editor losing quality/frames when trimming

(Topic created: 06-03-2024 05:42 PM)
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've noticed when I trim videos, the frame rate will drop when all of the other factors are kept the same.

This is so annoying. I trim my videos all the time to save space/keep the highlights. I never had this problem with any of the last Samsung phone. Thinking of returning the phone now. It really is a huge set back
55 Replies
userwTkcUqqTSA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes! I have the same issue, I thought I was the only one. Samsung fix this please!! Might start using another app, which sucks because the whole point of trimming videos is to save space, not get another app to take up more space smh..

userwTkcUqqTSA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes! This is so annoying, I thought I was the only one. I want to be able to edit everything in one place to save space on my phone, now I have to use a 3rd party app which defeats the whole purpose of trimming videos is to save space. Samsung fix this please!!!

0 Likes
Members_iNXhEbm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Also having the same issue after the last update. Even just removing the sound from the video makes it happen. They better fix this ASAP. Sick of updates making things worst not better.

0 Likes
stays
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same annoying problem. Samsung, **bleep**?
0 Likes
Natatatnat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue!! Horrible glitch to have after spending $1,500 on this new top of the line phone.  SAMSUNG...FIX THIS PLEASE

0 Likes
Mohamedturky
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here on s23 ultra ! Does anyone have a fix for this 

0 Likes
Louise1612
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue too! Does it have anything to do with the FPS when recording? Genuinely a glitch? I really can't work it out as I'm not all that tech savvy. But it very annoying!!

riien
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue. I had to use Google Photos instead.
TOMMYt4nk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same issue since updating last night. 

0 Likes
Dimitriy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue!!

0 Likes