Original topic:

Samsung built in video editor losing quality/frames when trimming

(Topic created: 04-30-2024 12:17 AM)
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've noticed when I trim videos, the frame rate will drop when all of the other factors are kept the same.

This is so annoying. I trim my videos all the time to save space/keep the highlights. I never had this problem with any of the last Samsung phone. Thinking of returning the phone now. It really is a huge set back
13 Replies
laualexa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same problem. I edit my videos all the time, and now, after the last update, all the videos I edit or trim lose quality and are very, very slow. I had to revert the changes to avoid losing the video.
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is so disappointing. I always trim/edit my videos before uploading them to socials. Super annoying. SAMSUNG FIX THIS!!!
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
As a work around. I edit on Google photos. Still annoying when I can do it straight from the gallery.
Sayanth
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am also having the sane issue please reslove this asap.

0 Likes
user7t02ALMjEl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same. Jerky embarrassing videos after editing
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
As a work around. I edit on Google photos. Still annoying when I can do it straight from the gallery
0 Likes
sdrawkcablla
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Seriously. Samsung. The **bleep** is your issue. We give you billions of dollars and you so busy finger popping your assholes you cant take 5 minutes TO USE AI TO FIX THIS **bleep**ING ISSUE.
0 Likes
Asurax
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay so I'm not the only one dealing with this **bleep**
0 Likes
userwTkcUqqTSA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes! I have the same issue, I thought I was the only one. Samsung fix this please!! Might start using another app, which sucks because the whole point of trimming videos is to save space, not get another app to take up more space smh..

0 Likes