JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard voice input

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 07:02 AM)
duawami
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

NEW S24 with major bug. No Samsung Keyboard icon on navigation bar and more importantly no voice input icon.

I've tried everything.

-enabled Samsung keyboard as default
-enabled Samsung voice input
-tried clearing cache, deleting data and even uninstall Samsung keyboard and Samsung speech and reinstalling it.
-tried switching to Google Voice typing
-Downloaded offline English language pack
-Show keyboard button is toggled on
-Samsung permissions allow microphone

I've tried everything I can think of and I still can't get the keyboard icon or the voice input icon to show up in the navigation bar.

Please help!
164 Replies
JRealtor
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

When you click on the area to write your text message look down at the bottom L side of your keyboard.  They have moved the microphone to there!

0 Likes
RFDigitalArt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I own a S24 Ultra and the mic location used to be above the numbers on the keyboard where it should be, now it's down below on the left hand side below the symbols tab and I can't get it to where it should be...AT THE TOP!!!
LarryTevelson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I upgraded from a S22 ultra to a S24 Ultra. On the S22's keyboard just above the numbers are symbols for clipboard, settings,emojis etc. One of the symbols is for the microphone so you can speak to text. That microphone symbol is missing from my S24 Ultra. Can I add it somehow ? Why is this option gone? 
Solution
BruZZi
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24

You have to turn it on:

Screenshot_20240228_104216_Settings.jpg

Microphone will be at the bottom left :

Screenshot_20240301_100537_WhatsApp.jpg

LarryTevelson
Asteroid
Options