Original topic:

Samsung messaging wont sent pictures

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Ops
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

my s22 ultra worked fine on sending pictures with the samsung messaging app. how come it wont work now with the s24 ultra? i have to use google messaging. 

what setting can i change to use the samsung app?  tells me its to large no matter what picture i try and attach

15 Replies
Members_QrGrjEB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Was there ever a solution to this? Got a s24. I seem to receive pictures anything mms for that matter just fine. But for me to send a messege in a groupchat or send any pics no matter how good my connection is. It will have a 50% chance of sending. Restarting phone then trying to send it again seems to increase the probability of it sending but still a huge pain. All previous Samsungs I've had never had this issue before.

davisl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I was able to send 8 photos at once. For some reason, now I can send just 4.  I have no idea why

0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Probably due to their size.  The messaging service has a limit to the amount of data it can send.  If your 8 photos were a lower resolution than the 4 then that would be why.

0 Likes
fbrim24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The only work around I found without having to use the "+" button, was to simply shut off advanced messaging. I no longer have any problems sending images or texts
ShogunKicksButt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

S24 ultra When i receive an image through text it wont allow me to click on the image to blow it up see the full image.  I tried tapping it once , twice then like idk 100 times before it understands I want to see the image šŸ˜•

0 Likes
Wildcat27290
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the S23+Ultra and have not had any issues until 2 days ago. I can send pics to others, but NOT my husband. What's the issue? I spent an hour on the phobe Wednesday with ATT and help. Tech support called me today and spent another 45 minutes. He said his manager said ATT is phasing out Samsung Messenger and giving everyone to agoogle Messaging. šŸ˜” He said that's probably the issue. We'll, I have to disagree since I can send to others, I just can't send pics to my husband now. šŸ¤”šŸ§šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€:female_sign:šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€:female_sign:
0 Likes