JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen Lock PIN needs okay

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 01:43 PM)
Bagz24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Anyone notice they don't have the option to not need to press the OK or enter when entering your screen lock PIN? Am I missing that somewhere? 
109 Replies
userriQydXWbCh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Why change it!! That is so stupid. 6 didgits! Might as well keep the 4 plus OK. Wasting time with the 6, to me atleast. This is lame.
userZOHdL3qRtZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much, this worked!
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

FYI I found out that you will need to press OK again if you power off your device with a 4 digit pin set, so this is a temporary fix, sadly.

0 Likes
Mike st
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Not temporary fix.after restart only need press 'ok' ONCE.no need after that till next restart then same again 

0 Likes
Members_9PX9CvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for posting this question! And thank you to the people who answered! There are so many small, baffling differences between my former phone, an S20+ and my new S24+! At least this question has been solved! 

0 Likes
Patell00
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
@Mikey71037 I did that still not working
0 Likes
Scoves
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It does work. I had the same issue. Type in 6 digits. Option comes up. Click it off then back on. Remove last two digits. Option will disappear. Continue on like it is there and it should work for you as you want it to.
0 Likes
Members_A4nbckI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't see why it is now 6 digit.

What does it matter if it is 4 or 6

If I want to have a 4 digit without pressing ok that's my choice.

The chances of it being entered in my pocket are near 0

0 Likes
Leah_J
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

This new setting is lame and broken. I added six digits, it allowed me to turn off the needing to press "ok". Then I tried my new six-digit PIN and it still needs "ok". I tried to do this 5 times and it won't work. Grrrrr... Samsung - fix this, please!

0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I have always had to press ok for 4 digits ever since the S4.  I just accepted it as normal and am fine with it.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes