JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen went out on S24

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 10:49 PM)
dpesc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I just gotten my S24 Ultra today and it was working fine with no issues until now. I was just scrolling through social media until suddenly my phone turns into a light green hue and its unusable. I tried shutting it down and turning it back on again, same issue. Not sure what happened because the screen was working until this point so Im not sure if was a defect or I did something. I never dropped it or anything so the phone itself is completely fine.

1000004237.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
@dpesc I suggest contacting Customer service first thing in the morning and tell them the issue you're having and proceed with tech support they may have you return it or have you ship it in for testing

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, that's not good; it's so hard deciding whether to continue with my order when I see things like this. Please update if you figure out what caused this or if you must return it.
0 Likes
dpesc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Could just be me because I havent seen anyone else with this issue yet. If anything could be a hardware issue but Ill have to go into verizon because I had it pre-ordered under them so im hoping if they can just provide a new one or they have to fix mines.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
My advice to you is if you are still within the two-week return period. 100% return and order a new one.
Hopefully, Verizon will have one in store. I'd be nervous that it's defective and you will have fewer options after the return time.
dpesc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I ordered this on the 25th so its been 4 days since. Im hoping too they have one in stock when I do go.

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Remember, the phones won't be in stores till Wednesday 😊
0 Likes
dpesc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Dang. Well I dont mind waiting for new one just need to have cellphone service for my S21 Ultra till then lol

Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
@dpesc I suggest contacting Customer service first thing in the morning and tell them the issue you're having and proceed with tech support they may have you return it or have you ship it in for testing

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

rodstone25
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Crazy, this is what we call an infant mortally failure in the electronic world. Verizon should give you a new phone.
Options
Galaxy S24
It's likely a defective display. You need to send this to Samsung for repair.
0 Likes