Original topic:

Secure folder

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
userA1Qco2pbU5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi all. I hope someone can help me. I changed cell carrier today and everything was transfered from my old phone except my secure folder in the samsung folder. They already deleted my old cell. The associate said give it until tonight because it can still be transferring. Has anyone else had this issue?
3 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Not sure exactly but if you are using the same phone would seem that the secure folder would remain doing a port shouldn't affect that only difference I would think is the new carrier software
SachikoChan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The secure folder don't support transferring if you want to transfer your secure folder then move everything out of the secure folderit don't support it because the secure folder requires a passcode or password
kmb1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, I had exactly the same problem, and now can't find the contents of my original secure folder anywhere ( I just upgraded to the S24 Ultra from my old S23 Ultra, which my wife has now). And I haven't seen any solutions which helped at all, except of course many that say that the folder should be backed up separately, because it's not backed up to Samsung cloud.
0 Likes