Original topic:

Smaller ultra phone

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
mgoody1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it just me, or would anyone else like the s model phones to have an option or the ultra phone in the standard size? I used to love, and still don't mind, larger phones, but I think I'm to the point I'd like the smaller size more. I just don't want to lose the power and features of the ultra model. Anyone else?
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh no thanks I don't like foldable phones
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here lol
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol life's crazy
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Sure is! I miss good vision. Everything is blurry for me now. Sigh.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow exactly the same here
Joshura736
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Definitely agree. They'd always fall out of my pockets. While I have the Flip phone, I do wish Samsung, or android as a whole, would release something similar to iPhone 15 Pro non max. That size would be perfect for me. Not switching to Apple thoughšŸ˜†
mgoody1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here, I like their thought process but definitely not switching.
0 Likes
NateSchadt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung s25 ultra lightest and skinny and 6.9 for 2025 can't wait
skibik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

The drawback to a smaller phone is a smaller battery. I have the S24 and I like the smaller size but the smaller battery is a drawback and doesn't last as long as a larger phone would. Is there all that much of a difference between the S24 and the S24U for features? I never compared because the Ultra was out of my budget, the base model was more than I wanted to spend but wanted to try a flagship model and coming from a budget Motorola phone I am really not that impressed with the features it has. 

0 Likes
mgoody1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I hadn't thought much on the battery, just assumed with the smaller screen it would kind of equal out, but I could be wrong. And usually the cameras are better on the ultra, also I'm not certain about now, but I believe the ultras came with a faster processor.
0 Likes