Original topic:

Sound control in Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: Sunday)
SansVarnic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Feed back / request.
When using the samsung wallet, there are swipe and other sounds when opening, swiping different items I have saved and closing the quick access. Could we please have the option to turn off these sounds? The sounds [to me] are annoying and are a distraction when I'm in line at the grocery store. Please add the option to disable the sounds.
7 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You mean the barely audible click sounds? I don't even think they are loud enough for me to register them as sound...and I always keep my phone volume at max.
0 Likes
SansVarnic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
They quite audible, even with the volume turned down. I'm not saying the sounds are extremely loud. Just annoying and would like the option to turn off. We have the option to turn off the tapping sound of the keyboard so why not the these? That is what I am asking. šŸ‘
userxDVTYvaXrw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Swiping up for the wallet; the sound is loud and should really have an option to mute it.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't get a sound when I swipe up for quick access, only when flipping cards to select the one I want, and it's so low, I barely register it.
0 Likes
userxDVTYvaXrw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Just tried swiping cards and it's loud. Swiping up to access my wallet makes a loud sound too. OP isn't asking for anything drastic beside sound control
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm not saying op is wrong. I'm just saying the sound doesnt register with me and, therefore, doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact, I had to go to the app to check if there was a sound. Mostly use S Pay on my watch, and there's no sound there.
0 Likes
zlodo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

We don't care that the sound doesnt bother you, we are asking if there is an option to turn it off. If you don't know the answer its fine but we don't care that it's not an issue for you.

0 Likes