Original topic:

Step counter

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Mike605
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I get between 11k and 15k steps a day, but for the last month or 2 for stone reason, I'm only getting credit for a few hundred steps. Idk how to change the time, but what is doing is starting my step time whole I'm in bed asleep and only giving me the steps I put in while I'm getting ready for work or something. This morning it hand me 326 steps for yesterday, but only an hour later now I'm already above 2500 steps. Yesterday at 7pm I was at 13000 steps, yet it says I missed my steps total and only gave me 326. How to I fix this so it's reading it accurately? Thanks! 
2 Replies
Members_DCClXUw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I had a similar instance happen to me. I was on my treadmill last night and when I finished I was at 49k for the month, but this morning when I checked it dropped me DOWN to 44k. Like the steps I took last night didn't even happen. 

Left me wondering how "accurate" is the system for counting steps and if it's even worth continuing to use if it's gonna be adding and taking steps away randomly with no reason or explanation. 

0 Likes
Jaxreissner
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Try seeing if there is an update for Samsung Health, or your galaxy phone. If you are using a Galaxy watch check to see if there are any updates available or app updates.
0 Likes