JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 10:37 PM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION
392 Replies
ba-deeny-ba-
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung, how might i address the fannatical tresspassers?
Options
Galaxy S24
Have no idea what you mean
0 Likes
Dark9065
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

That is really sad that they remove this feature. I really want to return the s24 plus now.

Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I felt the same way I'm getting mine today but unfortunately UI 6.1 is only going to trickle down to your device soon enough
Masterkiller24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
And remove the post about it too
0 Likes
userTUyKbwUtl0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I did my research after I pre ordered, found out about the issue and cancelled. Samsung is becoming sub-par
0 Likes
Zlib
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
As much as I don't want to believe it, Samsung isn't even listening to US feedback hardly at all. Which, one of their old Strongsuits was considering what people wanted. They removed the ability to permanently delete things straight away, requiring the trash on the stock gallery app [even after I used to have it do so before one of these updates.] And the fact that User Profiles was removed from Accounts and Users. ?????? Literally what is wrong with them.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
I usually wait to try things out myself before getting worked up. It is as easy as a software update or using Good Lock. It's probably removed from the stocked OS because the customization is done with ever expanding capabilities of the Good Lock tools.

Don't start a fight until you have the S24 in your hands.
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll let you know today soon as I get it
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
It was removed because Google circle search requires you to press the nav bar like a button. Goodlock can make it less visible but cannot remove it completely.