Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 08:09 PM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results are… well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

471 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Popsocket!
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I wish I would have gotten that color also

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

usermj7CLMzw7Z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've had the Black on the S21 ultra, Blue on the S22 ultra, Orange on the S23 ultra, and now Gold on the S24 ultra. All the colors are not true to their distribution. They're all overwhelming light, but I do love the titanium Gold above all. Just my opinion.
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, I've noticed that too. It seems to be a trend with Samsung colors. I really wish they would re-release the aura glow that they had for the Note 10 series. Arguably one of the most beautiful shades for a phone.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

Quote: "They're all overwhelming light"

Ditto !!!

I have the titanium blue.

Samtech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I have same

0 Likes
Jtwizzle
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S24
Same color here. It's nice, but it is more muted than the pictures led me to believe. Not a big deal.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I went and looked at all the colors before I ordered mine, drove to a Samsung Experience Store to see them on Unpacked day.
New what I was getting before I ordered
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I wanted the orange phone too, but I ended up ordering from my carrier due to the price difference and had to settle for yellow.
0 Likes