Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 08:09 PM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results are… well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

I would go with Samsung Care+ just so you know once you order it they will send you a link to download a app and you will need to register with it and take photos  of your phone since you didn't get the insurance at the time of purchase its pretty simple to do.   And screen protectors I've always used the Whitestone dome Glass but this time I'm trying the Samsung film screen protectors 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If you just purchased the phone, you can get the Samsung Care+ through this app 3rd on the scrolling apps on the homescreen.... within x amount of days from purchase. Also, there is no screen protector on mine. The screen is already enhanced to reduce breaking.
PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you Tid, Gary, and Laura. I still have 20 days to get the insurance. I'll enroll right now before I forget 💖💖💖
Ingenting
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Esmu konkrēti vīlies,duzaina izmaiņas ir 0.1%

Ok-veiktspēja un baterijas kapacitāte ir mazliet labāka-es salīdzinu ar vecāku modeli-S22🤦‍:male_sign:

Nopietni-ražotāji?-jūs uzliekat cenas augstākas par 4gadus vecu preci?-tas jau pat nav mārketinga triks-tas vnk ir apisien*

0 Likes
DE509
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
After 13 years of using the iPhone, I am currently evaluating the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and have encountered a few areas of adjustment. One difference I have noticed is the placement of the navigation bar at the top of the screen when using the Facebook application. Additionally, I am experiencing difficulty accessing my older photos from within the Facebook app. Another aspect to consider is the extensive customizability of the S24 Ultra, which may be both a positive and a challenging aspect to navigate.
0 Likes
Radical24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have both max 15 and ultra 24 , for daily driver I use my iPhone for photo sessions I use both, this is my morning encounter with a place taken on ultra 24 . They are different and a lot of elements are the same 😉 for at least a decade o have had both and used both in different ways. Still iPhone is my daily driver . There are fun things you can do with customization of ultra24 that are nowhere to be found on iPhone and I greatly appreciate that on many levels- hope you like your ultra experience it's a fantastic phone 20240208_072003_1000000048_1707398404.jpg
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you even use the AI capabilities? I have the S24 Ultra and the iPhone 15 Pro Max as well. To me, the Galaxy is becoming my new daily driver with the iPhone as the secondary phone, and that's with primarily having an Apple ecosystem.
DE509
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Tks... will c how it goes..
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I believe this is the best colorway out of them ALL!

So does Grogu!

Grogu likes his new home!

Options
Galaxy S24

Cute !!! 

0 Likes