Original topic:

The phone don't work when it don't want to

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Let me start out by saying it is not my network because this phone has done it on three different Networks. What it is doing or should I say not doing is this;
You don't know when it's going to do this, because everything is acting okay.
Also, there is no pattern to this so you never know. But you'll go to make a phone call, and it won't even connect or try to dial, it just like picks up and hangs up. I have to restart it in order to make a phone call. I cannot receive calls during these times either I find out. Kind of inconvenient. Does anybody out there have the same problem or know what it could be? I've tried to troubleshoot it myself and I can't come up with nothing. Thank you for any help I appreciate it and I need it!
0 Likes
9 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Network reset best option are you losing signal or what do you notice when this happens
0 Likes
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have tried several network resets. This had happened on all 3 major carriers.
Thank you for the help. Let me know anything else you may think of. (Did a factory reset 2 or 3 times too.)
0 Likes
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry the only way I notice it, is when I go to make a phone call. Or my daughter talks texts me on messenger instead of regular messages because regular ones won't get through.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Factory reset is a last resort if you have many problems have you tried settings than device care and run the diagnostic test
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ran diagnostics and all was well it reported. Everything is good it indicates. But, it's really not. Not all the time!
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Just thought of this old trick with the phone on take out the Sim card take case off first and wait a minute than put back I'm the Sim card and restart sometimes you get stuck on a bad tower
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
True, but this has been.on 3 different Networks and has done it. It makes no sense.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
My S24+ did that too, but maybe twice? Each time I just restarted my phone and it worked just fine. That was back in Feb or March. Hasn't happened since. Hopefully yours stops as well.
Jenerator99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I hope so. Mines been this way since the day I got it. It may happen once a day, once a week
4 times a week, you never know until you try yo make that call and.cant.
0 Likes