Original topic:

Using "Routines" to open a specific page

(Topic created: a week ago)
WonderingGypsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I recently got my S24 Ultra phone. I have my pages organized by categories like "Self-care", "Parenting", etc. I would like to use the Routines option, so that when it's my "Self-care" time, the specific page of international comes up instead of my "Home Page". Is that possible? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. TYI
0 Likes
2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't see a way to do that.  However, did you know that the little dots between your home screen apps and the quick launch bar are shortcuts to the pages? If you know which page is your "international" page, you can just touch that dot, and it will bring you right to that page without having to scroll through all of them til you get to it.  So, if it's your third screen, you would tap the third dot; if it's your last screen, you would tap the last dot, etc.  You can also rearrange the order of your screens by long pressing on a blank area of any screen and it will bring up the panel view and you can press and hold and drag the pages into the order you want.

WonderingGypsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. I didnt know that touching the dots will move me to that page. That's very helpful.
0 Likes