Original topic:

Vertical scrolling widget

(Topic created: Tuesday)
yntnbbkv14
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Does anyone think Samsung will ever release a vertical scrolling page/widget that allows me to place many widgets into it. Like a never ending page that ends at the bottom of my widgets. 
3 Replies
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
This is kinda the idea of what they had years ago, it was similar and you could add what you want and I miss that, it was before google discover and all that I forget the name but someone mentioned it on one of my requests a few betas back.
I would like the option to add widgets to the app drawer, have separate pages like it is but not limited to just app icons.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You can stack widgets now. See my other comment in this thread. šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You can "stack" widgets. Note that all the widgets in the stack must be the same size.

Press and hold on any widget that you'd like to add a stack to and tap "create stack". You'll get a list of all the widgets that can be added to the stack (same size as the original widget).

This will let you add one widget to the stack and then it goes back to desktop. To add more, long press on it again. Now you'll get a dialog and can add or remove as many as you want to.

To switch between the widgets once you're done and back on your desktop, just swipe sideways on the widget stack.

Here's a YouTube video that shows how it works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CpUBnzcLkY

1720099763755.jpg1720099763778.jpg1720099763802.jpg1720099763826.jpg
0 Likes