Original topic:

Warranty problem

(Topic created: 05-16-2024 12:01 PM)
userMKk0qEKuq5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have been back and fourth between samsung and cares plus all day today. My s24u is basically brand new and the charging port doesn't work anymore. I've called every service center within 50 miles and none of them have the part for it and don't know when they will get them, samsung refuses to replace the device, and cares plus wants to charge me $99 to replace it. Anyone know how to get it fixed under warranty without paying or waiting a week or longer to get it fixed?
2 Replies
Sengtrin76
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung support is useless. I sent in my s24 plus because the Samsung Phone app was glitching and keeps stopping during calls. Idk why but they replaced the camera lol. The Samsung Phone app still does the same glitching and stopping. They're completely incompetent. Now they want me to send it back in. Despite the fact that they completely wasted my time the first time I sent it in
JML518
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't you just love Samsung's support. This is my first S23 ultra and last of anything made by them. Their tech support is the worst. They tell a customer NO you never tell a customer that. But they are allowed to because they already have your money and don't care.
0 Likes