JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washed out colors on my S24 Ultra.

(Topic created: 09-10-2024 05:15 PM)
PEANUT581
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This is an expensive phone and the colors are so washed out and dingy. I have tried everything to fix this and I am just getting more aggravated. Supposedly Samsung was aware of this a while ago and they have done nothing to fix this. Along with a few more issues, I am going with another company. There will always be problems no matter where I go, but come on Samsung. My phone looks terrible and I can't stand that ugly washed out gray all over my phone. What am I paying this ridiculous cost for, let alone the accessories I need?
16 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You are welcome
ThatzLife
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
You have it set on Natural. If we do the first screenshot's settings then you can't even get to the 2nd and 3rd screenshot. So I'm confused.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You have to turn on Vivid, then go to advanced settings to get to the slider
0 Likes
JOYofLIFE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

With all the adjustments not vivid enough for me. I was a happy Samsung Note fan and user. First I was **bleep** that you discontinued it. Then this washed out colors and no accessories plus no SD card slot nor headphones jack... I AM SO VERY dissapointed and even if I don't want you will make me change phone if you don't correct colors and put back the charger and stuff for this incredibly high price.... Basics first then AI... 

0 Likes
ThatzLife
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree! I just got my ultra 24 and I am about to trade in my note 9. I just started noticing my colors are so washed out on the ultra 24 and the note 9 colors are much more vivid! This is not good. So much money spent on this phone and the old Note 9 looks better??? What can we do!! ? And yes I have went to settings to change the eye comfort thingy. It didn't help whatsoever
0 Likes
PEANUT581
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have to admit, the S24 is a disappointment. I still have color issues. There is no difference between natural and vivid, and I hate this dull gray color all through my phone. The ridiculous price that I am paying, I would think that it should be flawless. There are so many other problems, also. Huge disappointment.
0 Likes
user3AMverWcuL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just upgraded and frustrated with how dull my Screensaver pics look - that was the one thing that really made this phone stand out - I'm so disappointed I think I'm going to return & keep my 22 Ultra. Another disconcerting issue, the color palette is different! I mistakenly updated & now van revert back :-(.
0 Likes