Original topic:

What to know about the Galaxy S24?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey all, just wanting to know about the Galaxy S24 a bit more as I'm getting it tomorrow/today
12 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
It's generally got great reviews the main Samsung site you can see all the soecs
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
It's an awesome phone. I have the S24 Ultra and I love it. I had the s23 ultra and it was awesome too. Do you have any specific questions?
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, like what kinda things can it do?
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Well I don't know what phone you are coming from. So it's not that much different from other Samsung phones in software but the screen size, the ram and the screen are awesome. I like the screen better than the s23 ultra. That's the phone I had before. The screen is the same size but I think it looks better and it's brighter. It has 512 gigs of internal storage, some have 1 terabyte of storage. I mean specific questions would be better. And knowing what phone you are coming from
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I didn't have a phone before, i was using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 at the time of posting this
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Well I've found tabs and phones are similar besides no SD card on the phone and the screen is smaller. The S9 Ultra is pretty big to me and I enjoy it. I have a tab s7 fe too and I like both in their own way. I use my phone more I find. Great battery life. I can do pretty much anything I can on my tablet. I hope that helps you out
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
And if you have any specific questions or if you get it you will see the difference and decide which 1 you like more. I like both for different reasons
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
https://youtu.be/6yBa_nrHFVc?si=lr0IgW1jlbs2BVX8

That is a YouTube link to the unpacked launch announcement. Enjoy
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
There's plenty more info about the phone at YouTube that you should watch. You'll learn a lot.
0 Likes