Original topic:

When will the One ui beta 7.0 come out for S24 Ultra?

(Topic created: 06-23-2024 04:14 PM)
AFurryVR2018
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Can anyone explain when beta will come out for s24 ultra

60 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Read the s24 getting ii 7 beta soon didn't see a date
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Still waiting
Timlwest
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I read somewhere beta is slated for October
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No
laguira37
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
GOOD THANK YOU šŸ‘
0 Likes
ChrisJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can anyone help me out here. Samsung tech support and app support has been unable to help

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S24+ Through T-Mobile in the US. It is unlocked. And I'm trying to register for the ONE UI 7 beta. It seems my device does qualify. And is registered with Samsung. But when I open the members app.. log into my samsung account.. and go to notices I do not see the sign up notification. Only one for the Galaxy watch software which I do not own. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
The public beta is not yet available to anyone yet. Keep checking back here. The date is still not known
ChrisJacobs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I thought they opened the beta test on July 29th according to what I've been reading. Some already have it
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
We're all waiting for it. The people you see leaking info are on the developer beta. It comes to unlocked devices first so just hang in there. The developer beta still isn't stable. It's being worked on vigorously !
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
The beta has been delayed no date or time frame that I heard about when it will start