JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Whenever I'm charging my phone and using it at the same time my screen acts sticky.

(Topic created: Wednesday)
tryingtofixmyphone
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Whenever I'm charging my phone and using it at the same time my screen acts sticky. I've been dealing with this since the S23 Ultra and I don't know how to fix it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Try going to settings>device care>battery>charging settings>turn off fast charging. Also maybe try changing your resolution, and a power cycle, a.k.a reboot. If none of that works try booting into safe mode and see if you have that same issue. Lastly call samsung tech support. I can tell you now though, if you've done all those troubleshooting steps, they will want you to try a factory data reset.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Try going to settings>device care>battery>charging settings>turn off fast charging. Also maybe try changing your resolution, and a power cycle, a.k.a reboot. If none of that works try booting into safe mode and see if you have that same issue. Lastly call samsung tech support. I can tell you now though, if you've done all those troubleshooting steps, they will want you to try a factory data reset.
tryingtofixmyphone
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Looks like turning off the fast charging help. Thank you so much
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Can you do me a favor please and change the status? I think either to you accepted the answer or whatever please?
0 Likes