Original topic:

Camera cutout on video player app

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Sjad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

okay, so I posted last time on here many months ago about not being able to hide the camera cutout on the video player app because the app doesn't appear in the list of apps in the camera cutout settings . well thanks a lot Samsung you've don't absolutely nothing about it and all you did was remove my post. why does Samsung not care at all. you need to understand the issues.  when will you allow to hide the camera cutout on the video player app just by fixing this **bleep** issue? 

2 Replies
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

This is the explanation for no icon on the Galaxy Store, by Samsung. I personally use VLC as the default app for video. 

"Dear valued customer.

We apologize for not being able to provide you with satisfactory service.
The Video app had a Video player app that could play videos in any app and a Video library app that had an app icon so that you could only view videos.
The Video library app, which was provided as a download from the Galaxy Store, was reviewed as a feature already supported in the My Files and Gallery apps and was therefore EOS (terminated).
Regarding the Video player app you commented on, we ask for your understanding as it did not originally provide access and use functions via the app icon.
Thank you."

https://galaxystore.samsung.com/prepost/000007115245

#feedback

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
MsTrenace
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried using the link above and I got an error message that the Video Player(I used to have an icon for) is no longer compatible with my S22...why would they change this? I miss having this to play/watch my recorded videos...1729266709128_1729266709116_0.png
0 Likes